Thursday, November 12, 2009

Joseph's Garden Friends

Who are my friends, you might ask? I used to have tons of them in my young age. But as time goes by, people start to move, find new objectives in life, and in the end, nothing is left.

In my case, it was me who moved. And it wasn't a move from Town to Town. It as a big, dramatic move. It all happened in 2005.

During the previous years, I was preparing myself to find a job abroad. I really enjoyed playing RPG with my friends. They are still playing, but I'm too far away. We keep in touch, but it's hard, I feel I'm losing it.

Last summer I went to visit my family, and most of my old friends didn't show up. That really surprised me, and saddened me at the same time.

As I said, friends come and go, just make sure you keep your balance and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment